Manage Blocworx Instances
The requirements for feature are as follows:
- 1.You have super user level access
- 2.You have been put on your own database/project allowing you to create instances on the fly
- 3.Have a domain name where all subdomains for that domain are pointing to our server, i.e. an A Record where *.domain is pointing an IP that we will provide.
Assuming the requirements above are met, you can create an instance by clicking "Create Blocworx Instance".
- 1.Enter the Company name
- 2.Enter the subdomain that will load the instance. Please ensure not to have spaces in the subdomain.
- 3.Enter an email address (currently this address is just for record keeping and has no associated functionality).
- 4.Optionally choose an "Owner". An Owner is another instance, which can pass its modules to the child instance. More Information below about Parent and Child Instances.